- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1 WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from you. However, you may pay to gain the ability to save a map. If you do so, we will save the map but do not save any of your personal information as we have none. If you do choose a paid account, you have the option of providing your email address to receive future email notices regarding new map features and such.
- Modification or Removal Process. You have the option of joining a newsletter list for the Site. In doing so, you will provide us with an email address. You can remove this email address by clicking unsubscribe in any email you receive from us or by contacting us using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the Site.
- Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently honor "do not track" signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
- Third Party Tracking: As a matter of transparency, we've decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link [http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed] to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/,
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger - https://www.eff.org/privacybadger - to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
- California Eraser Law. We do not allow you to upload content, so there is no information to "erase." Should we allow you to upload content in the future, we will revise this policy and provide a method for you to request removal of such material.
2.2 WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors' domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate "traffic data" that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
- COOKIES. We may use "cookies" to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information. The cookies are used to gain information on how you use the web, which we try to incorporate into the Site to improve your experience.
- USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1 WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. Should you provide us with an email address, we use it to email you newsletters regarding the Site. We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties other than those who provide site services such hosting and mailing services.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. We may disclose any information we have for you such as your map if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our Company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site and from orders of our product. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, any information we have for you will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place such as Secure Sockets Layer protocols to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY'S CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, please use the contact form for the Site. You can locate it by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the Site.